Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Addy really got into Valentine's day this year. She was very excited about her party at school and giving Valentines to all her friends. She sat and helped me write out each Valentine. Her contribution was drawing a face on each Valentine as you can see by the picture. She loves to draw and faces seems to be her favorite. For a little girl who came out of the womb with very strange looking hands, I think she's doing a great job. Never in a million years would I have guessed her fine motor skills to be this far along at 2 1/2 years old.

She had a great time at her party which I attended with her. On Valentine's day her and Aaron brought me breakfast in bed which she thought was pretty cool along with a homemade card from her which of course included several faces.



No comments: